- http://eleaston.com/pr/t-d-Id-pattern.html offers help with pronouncing - ed endings
- http://eleaston.com/pr/i-iy-pattern.html help with vowel sounds /i/ and /iy/.
- http://www.eslgold.com/pronunciation/sound_sh_ch_j_y.html assistance with the sounds of ch, sh , j and y.
- http://esl.about.com/od/speakingadvanced/a/timestress.htm all you need to know regarding word stress and sentence stress.
- http://www.miguelmllop.com/glos/index.php False friends list. Helpful to Spanish speakers as the Spanish equivalent to the given English word means something different.
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/grammar/learnit/learnitv279.shtml all you need to know about adverbs and adverbial clauses.
If you know of any other helpful websites that can help Spanish speakers of English please let me know so that I can include them in my list.